OPTICIS single-format converter, VGDF-200 can accept VGA video signal as an input and convert it to one fiber DVI signal.
With powerful OPTICIS fiber-optic technology, VGDF-200 is capable of driving uncompressed WUXGA (1920x1200)@ 60Hz DVI signal up to 500 meters (1640 feet) over one SC multi-mode fiber. To recover electrical DVI signal, DVFX-100-R is used as a receiver.
For better compatibility, it features patent pending Self-EDID management that makes the installation of VGDF-200 more easy and flexile at any variable resolution display systems.
• Accepts VGA and converts it into one (1) fiber DVI
• Transmits signal up to 500m over SC multi-mode fiber
• Be mountable in 19” 1RU rack (up to 4 units with OPSCR-1U)
• Provides mounting bracket (model name: OPSCB) complying with VESA 75, 100 standards to be attached on various places
• Has Loop-through VGA for on-site monitoring
• Reads and restores the targeted EDID in the VGDF-200 (Self-EDID)
• Has Locking type DC power supplier
• Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
• Storage temperature: -30 ~ 70℃
• Input power: +5V, 3A
• Dimensions (WDH): 104 x 112 x 28mm
• Certifications: CE / FCC, Class 1 Laser Eye Safety
*Lead Time is 4-6 Weeks*