Detachable DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 converting active optical cable, DHFC-200D, enables to convert DisplayPort 1.2 signal to HDMI 2.0 signal and extends 4K (4096x2160) at 60Hz up to 100m (328 feet) over plenum graded (or LSZH) hybrid cable. It avoids any scaling or data compression for lessening a burden of data transmission. DHFC-200D is designed compact enough to be fitted into various installation environments with cutting edge technology performance. DHFC-200D offers perfect flexibility during installation by separating DisplayPort and HDMI connector part and Active Optical Cable part. It gives slim, light, easy installation like a general copper cable, moreover DHFC-200D converts DisplayPort 1.2 signal to HDMI 2.0 signal and extends this signal much longer than general copper cable. With the High-Retention HDMI connector, the HDMI connector (Rx) side allows more retention force compared to standard HDMI connector whereas the DisplayPort connector secures its connection with its own locking mechanism.
• Extends up to 4K (4096x2160) at 60Hz (RGB & YCbCr : 4:4:4)
• Converts DisplayPort 1.2 signal to HDMI 2.0 signal and transmits converted signal up to 100m (328 feet) over hybrid cable
• Adopts plenum graded (or LSZH - Low Smoke Zero Halogen) hybrid cable
• Offers perfect flexibility during installation by separating DisplayPort and HDMI connector from the cable
• Prevents accidental disconnection by using High-Retention HDMI connector(Rx) and DisplayPort connector(Tx)
• Supports 3D contents transmission
• Supports CEC, EDID and HDCP 2.2