Optical DisplayPort extender, DPFX-100-TR is designed compact enough to be fitted into various installation environments with two (2) LC fibers connection. The transmitter and receiver set, DPFX-100-TR enables to transmit WQXGA (2560x1600) at 60Hz signal up to 200m (656 feet), avoiding any tricks like scaling or data compression for lessening a burden of data transmission. It provides total data throughput 10.8Gbps (2.7Gbps per lane).
The pure fiber connection by two (2) LC fibers connector between transmitter and receiver, gives clean, secure and easy installation with perfect electrical isolation, but no electrical hazard.
The DPFX-100-TR can be operated by USB power without external DC power adapter by plugging the supplied USB to DC plug cables to each module.
In shipping group, two (2) short DP cables are also included so as to be mated to various types of DP connectors.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.1a standards
- Extends WQXGA (2560x1600) at 60Hz
- Transmits DP data up to 200m (656 feet) over two (2) LC multi-mode fibers (50/125um).
- Offers total data rate 10.8Gbps (2.7Gbps per lane)
- Supports auxiliary channel
- Plug & Play
- Has DP receptacle and provides intermediate cable for flexible installation
- Operated by USB power or DC power supplier
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
- Storage temperature: -30 ~ 70℃
- Input power: +5V, 1A
- Dimensions (WDH): 72 x 35 x 16mm
- Certifications: CE / FCC, Class 1 Laser Eye Safety
*Lead Time is 4-6 Weeks*