DPFX-300-TR; 4K@60hz DisplayPort 1.2 Extender
DPFX-300-TR, extends DisplayPort 1.2 signal up to 200m (656 feet) and transmits 4K UHD (4096x2160) at 60Hz over one(1) LC multi-mode fiber(OM3).
The leading-edge technology of Opticis allows long-distance transmission of 4K signal without any video/audio degradation.
DPFX-300-TR is designed compact enough to be fitted into various installation environments. It gives slim, light, easy installation with perfect electrical isolation, but without electrical hazard and interference.
Between Transmitter (DPFX-300-Tx) and receiver (DPFX-300-Rx), pure fiber connection by single LC fiber connector gives clean, secure and easy installation.
DPFX-300-TR can be operated by USB power without external DC power adapter with plugging micro USB(DPFX-300 module side) – USB (source/display devices side) cable which is supplied in the shipping group.
• Supports DisplayPort 1.2 standards
• Extends up to 4K (4096x2160) at 60Hz, (RGB & YCbCr : 4:4:4)
• Transmits DisplayPort 1.2 data up to 200m (656feet) over one (1) LC multi-mode fiber (OM3)
• Offers total data rate 21.6 Gbps (5.4Gbps per lane)
• Supports Dual-mode DP (DP++)
• Supports Auxiliary/I²C channel over fiber
• Supports Multi-Stream Transport
• Provides a compact design that allows direct connection to DisplayPort source/display
• Plug & Play
• Auto power switching
• Data security with negligible EMI emission
• Certifies FCC and CE standards for EMI/RFI emission