The DPFX-700-TR is designed as a slim, lightweight module for ease of installation to fit into various compact and challenging environments. The DPFX-700-TR is a DisplayPort 1.2 module that features one detachable fiber optical extender with 2m (6.5 ft.) of extra copper cable that can transmit signals up to 200m (656 ft.) of 4K (4096 x 2160) @ 60Hz over (1) LC multi-mode fiber.
The DPFX-700-TR provides a short copper cable extension option, connecting to each side of TX / RX (Transmitter and Receiver) for flexible installation either on the back of the server or display.
The DPFX-700-TR, which comes with the Transmitter (DPFX-700-TX) and Receiver (DPFX-700-RX), utilizes a one LC fiber connector that gives a clean and secure with seamless installation. It transmits uncompressed and transparent data signal even when used up to 2m (6.5 ft.) of extended copper cable as an intermediary.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 standards
- Extends up to 4K (4096x2160) at 60Hz, (RGB & YCbCr : 4:4:4)
- Transmits DisplayPort 1.2 data up to 200m (656feet) over one (1) LC multi-mode fiber (OM3)
- Offers total data rate 21.6 Gbps (5.4Gbps per lane)
- Supports Dual-mode DP (DP++)
- Supports Auxiliary/I²C channel over fiber
- Supports Multi-Stream Transport
- Provides compact design that allows direct connection to DisplayPort source/display
- Plug & Play
- Auto power switching
- Data security with negligible EMI emission
- Certifies FCC and CE standards for EMI/RFI emission
- Medical Imaging
- Flight Simulations
- Rental Staging
- Digital Signage
- Control Room
*Lead Time is 4-6 Weeks*