HDFC-200D; 4K@60hz HDMI 2.0 Active Optical Cable with detachable connectors
HDFC-200D enables to transmit 4K (4096x2160) at 60Hz signal up to 100m (384 feet) over plenum graded (or LSZH) hybrid cable. It avoids any scaling or data compression for lessening a burden of data transmission.
HDFC-200D is designed compact enough to be fitted into various installation environments with cutting edge technology performance.
HDFC-200D offers perfect flexibility during installation by separating the HDMI connector part and Active Optical Cable part. It gives slim, light, easy installation like a general copper HDMI cable.
It can be operated by external USB power on the RX side of the cable. The optional USB power cable on TX side is available upon request.
High-Retention HDMI connector, which allows for more retention force than standard HDMI connector, prevents accidental disconnection.
HDFC-200D is compliant with HDMI standards features like CEC, EDID, and HDCP 2.2 for better installation flexibility and compatibility. It also supports HDR to deliver more realistic, and objective video signal.
• Extends up to 4K (4096x2160) at 60Hz, (RGB & YCbCr : 4:4:4)
• Transmits HDMI 2.0 data up to 100m (328 feet) over hybrid cable
• Adopts plenum graded (or LSZH - Low Smoke Zero Halogen) hybrid cable
• Offers perfect flexibility during installation by separating HDMI connector from cable
• Prevents accidental disconnection by using
• High-Retention HDMI connector
• Supports 3D contents transmission
• Supports HDMI 2.0 standards feature
• Complies with CEC, EDID, and HDCP 2.2
• Supports HDR at 10 bit or 12 bit speeds respectively within its maximum bandwidth, 18Gbps