HDFC-200P; 4K@60hz HDMI 2.0 Active Optical Cable
HDMI 2.0 active optical cable, HDFC-200P, enables to transmit 4K (4096x2160) at 60Hz signal up to 100m (328 feet) over plenum graded (or LSZH) hybrid cable. It avoids any scaling or data compression for lessening a burden of data transmission.
HDFC-200P is designed compact enough to be fitted into various installation environments with cutting edge technology performance. It gives slim, light, easy installation like a general copper HDMI cable. It can be operated by DDC 5V from HDMI port of HDMI source without any external DC power or USB power.
HDFC-200P is compliant with HDMI standards features like CEC, EDID, and HDCP 2.2 for better installation flexibility and compatibility. It also supports HDR to deliver more realistic, and objective video signal.
• Extends up to 4K (4096x2160) at 60Hz, (RGB & YCbCr : 4:4:4)
• Transmits HDMI 2.0 data up to 100m (328 feet) over hybrid cable
• Adopts plenum graded (or LSZH, Low Smoke Zero Halogen) hybrid cable
• Operated by HDMI source without external power
• Supports 3D contents transmission
• Supports HDMI 2.0 standards feature
• Complies with CEC, EDID, and HDCP 2.2
• Supports HDR at 10 bit or 12 bit speeds respectively within its maximum bandwidth, 18Gbps