HDFX-500-TR; One Fiber 4K@60hz HDMI 2.0 Extender
HDMI 2.0 optical fiber detachable extender, HDFX-500-TR, extends HDMI 2.0 signal up to 200m (656 feet) and transmits 4K UHD (4096x2160) at 60Hz over one LC multi-mode fiber. The leading-edge technology of Opticis allows long-distance transmission of 4K signal without any video/audio degradation.
HDFX-500-TR is designed compact enough to be fitted into various installation environments. It gives slim, light, easy installation with perfect electrical isolation, but without electrical hazard and interference.
HDFX-500-TR adopted High-Retention HDMI connector, which allows for more retention force than standard HDMI connector, prevents accidental disconnection.
HDFX-500-TR is compliant with HDMI standards features like CEC, EDID and HDCP 2.2 for better installation flexibility and compatibility. It also supports HDR to deliver a more realistic and objective video signal.
HDFX-500-TR can be operated by either USB power or DDC 5V power from the HDMI source (Tx only). Auto Power-Switching feature makes it more reliable on its power supply.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 standards feature
- Extends up to 4K (4096x2160) at 60Hz, (RGB & YCbCr : 4:4:4)
- Transmits HDMI 2.0 data up to 200m (656 feet) over one LC multi-mode fiber (OM3)
- Prevents accidental disconnection by using High-Retention HDMI connector
- Operates by either USB Power (Both Tx and Rx) or DDC 5V from HDMI source (Tx only)
- Provides Auto Power-Switching feature
- Provides diagnosis feature
- Supports 3D contents transmission
- Complies with CEC, EDID and HDCP 2.2
- Supports HDR at 10 bit or 12-bit speeds respectively within its maximum bandwidth, 18Gbps