The HDHF-4K is a (1) gang-sized wallplate converter with two 4K video formats (including the DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 2.0) that provides quick and easy installation in the wall or through the boom system in the surgical operating suites. An ergonomically designed multi-format wallplate offers a simple plug-and-play connection with multiple medical devices and displays in the operating room. In addition, the HDHF-4K wallplate transmits a high-speed 4K video signal to the receiver (optional with either the HDFX-500-Rx or HDFX-700-Rx), allowing cameras, scopes, and other devices to display accurate and precise images through surgical monitors.
The HDHF-4K comes with a dynamic feature that converts DisplayPort 1.2 input to HDMI 2.0 or HDMI 2.0 direct input, transmitting an uncompressed 4K high-speed optical signal up to 656 ft with no data loss or latency over OM3 multi-mode fiber cable. Furthermore, the HDHF-4K has a built-in single video connection that provides switching capability between the DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 2.0 sources in case of video transmission failure. Lastly, the HDHF-4K is available with a bi-directional channel that can connect the video source to the surgical monitor and display accurate images, leading to increased surgical performance and techniques to enhance patient treatment.
- Supports up to WQUXGA (4096 x 2160) @ 60Hz (RGB & YCbCr: 4:4:4)
- Supports both DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 2.0 with 4K video signal transmission
- Equipped with (2) LEDs for power and status
- Transmits converted optical signal up to (656 ft) over LC terminated 1 core multi-mode fiber (OM3)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.8” x 2.8” x 4.5”
- Surgical Room
- Control Room
- medical devices: Endoscope, and C-Arm, but not limited to Radiology
- HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 for HDMI 2.0
*Lead Time is 4-6 Weeks*