The OPTICIS 4K HDMI IPKVM Extender, IPKVM-500-ED is designed to distribute, control and access video with data (USB, RS-232, DIO and audio) anywhere over the standard IP Network.
The transmitter, IPKVM-500-E (Encoder) connected to a HDMI source, encodes the video with data and transmits it over Ethernet. The receiver, IPKVM-500-D (Decoder) connected to a display, receives the encoded signal over network and decodes it to regenerates the video and data for users.
The provided PC program makes the transmitters and receivers units in the network can be automatically or manually detected and configured to individual IP address and helps the any of receivers can be connected simultaneously to any transmitter within the network to create a virtual cross-point matrix system of KVM as well as audio and video only system widely used in Pro-AV installation.
• Extends HDMI/DVI, USB, RS-232, Audio, DIO over network
• Supports 4K resolution (up to 4096x2160 at 30Hz) or full HD 1080p at 60Hz
• Any of transmitters in the network can be accessed by any receiver via provided PC program
• Supports Multi-cast 1 x N (up to 200 receivers)
• HDMI Loop out port on transmitter for local display
• Offers EDID read and write function
• Local, remote and console control switch on transmitter
• Fast switching time and Low video latency
• 1 x USB ports for local Keyboard / Mouse (transmitter) and 2 x USB ports for remote Keyboard / Mouse (Receiver)
• Easy to use OSD GUI program and PC program
• 1U rack (OPSCR-1U) mountable (a quarter width of 19”)
• Mounting bracket (OPSCB) complying with VESA 75, 100
• Remote console switch and indicator (option)
• Power supplying: +5V, 3A power adapter
• Certifies FCC and CE standards
• Dimensions (WDH): 112mm x 104mm x 28mm
*Lead Time is 4-6 Weeks*