OPTICIS single-format converter, SVDF-200 can accept S-video / Composite video signal as an input and convert it to one fiber DVI signal (any of two formats that connected to input port will be converted). With powerful OPTICIS fiber-optic technology, SVDF-200 is capable of driving uncompressed SXGA (1280x1024) @ 60Hz signal up to 500 meters (1640 feet) over one SC multi-mode fiber. To recover electrical DVI signal, DVFX-100-R is used as a receiver.
• Accepts S-video / Composite video and converts it into one fiber DVI.
• Transmits signal up to 500m over SC multi-mode fiber.
• Be mountable in 19” 1RU rack (up to 4 units with OPSCR-1U).
• Provides mounting bracket (model name: OPSCB) complying with VESA 75, 100 standards to be attached on various places.
• Has Loop-through output for on-site monitoring.
• Has Locking type DC power supplier.
• Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
• Storage temperature: -30 ~ 70℃
• Input power: +5V, 3A
• Dimensions (WDH): 104 x 112 x 28mm
*Lead Time is 4-6 Weeks*